Krishna or Jesus, who is the true God?
  • tehi_2012 July 2012

Christ took human form to be born to Mary as the Saviour of the world who would save people from their sins and show them the path to etrnal life. He was conceived in Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit. Was Krishna born this way as the Saviour of the world?

Jesus said, 'I am the way the truth and the life;no one comes to the Father but through Me. (John 14:6).
    He said, ‘I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture’. (John 10:9)
    Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies”. (John 11:25)
    'We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true--even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life'. (IJohn 5:20)
    'Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows. He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed'.(Isaiah 53:4,5)
    'The gospel is that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, and then He was resurrected on the third day'. (1Cor 15:1-4)
    'He was delivered over to death for our sins and then was raised to life to put us right with God. By faith in this, then, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand'. (Romans 4:25-5:2) Did Krishna ever say what Jesus said and did he die for anyone's sins and rise up from death on the third day?
    Jesus said, 'Be ye holy as I am holy'.(I Pet 1:16) Did Krishna ever say this? Was he holy?
    Jesus said,'Behold I come quickly.'(Rev 3:11) The Bible, through Acts 1:11 confirms the fact that Jesus will come again to take back his people with him, those who have kept his commandments and have lead a good Christian life. Did krishna ever say this to his followers? Is he coming again? After reading this, decide for yourself who the true God is.
  • For the answer on who is true GOD, I would recommend you to go through Bhagwat Gita, Chapter 11 specifically via this link http://www.asitis.com/11/3.html

Once you are through with this chapter, I would recommend you to go through other chapters to understand the glories of Lord Krishna.